Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the box: Keebler FlipSides Prezel Crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, reduced fat, softened
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon apple pie spice (can substitute cinnamon)
- 1 apple, red, medium, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped (optional)
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and juice on medium speed until fluffy.
- Beat in brown sugar and apple pie spice or cinnamon.
- Stir in apple and pecans.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve with crackers.
This is addictive! You can't settle for just a little bit! I also added cinnamon and a little finely chopped celery for a little crunch!It was just amazing! This is definately a keeper! Thankd for posting!
Delicious, I used this as a spread for bagels and used cinnamon, I also increased the brown sugar amount, thank you for posting Cadbury! this was made for KK's Chef's Pick tag game
Fabulous! Made for a gathering at work and served on cinammon graham crackers. Used glazed pecans in the dip and sprinkled on top for serving. Delish! Will double the next batch for sure. Thanks so much for posting!