Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found on hungry girl web
- 1 (6 ounce) bag shiritaki noodles (fettuccine shape noodle substitute)
- 4 ounces raw boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning (like Mrs. Dash Original)
- 3⁄4 cup sliced brown button mushroom
- 1⁄3 cup frozen peas
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon light sour cream
- 1 (21 g) wedge Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- additional salt and black pepper
- Use a strainer to rinse and drain noodles. Thoroughly pat dry. Roughly cut noodles.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt-free seasoning. Add chicken and mushrooms to the skillet. Cook and stir for 4 minutes. Add peas and cook and stir for about 2 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, mushrooms have softened, and peas are hot.
- Transfer chicken and veggies to a medium bowl, and cover to keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat. Clean, if needed. Re-spray and bring to medium heat. Add noodles and remaining ingredients, breaking the cheese wedge into pieces. Cook and stir until cheese has melted, mixed with sour cream, and coated noodles, 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and veggies back to the skillet. Mix well, and serve it up!