Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "The Best 50 Bruschetta Recipes by Dona Z. Meilach", this sounds quick and tasty.
Make and share this Alfredo Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Toast bread, rub one side with cut side of garlic cove and drizzle with olive oil.
- Spread the bread generously with Afredo sauce.
- Top with spinach, pressing down lightly.
- Top with prosciutto, place bruschetta on a baking sheet and warm in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Romano cheese.