Recipe by lazyme
From "The Best 50 Bruschetta Recipes by Dona Z. Meilach", this sounds quick and tasty.
- 8 slices Italian bread (1/2 to 3/4-inch thick)
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce, prepared
- 1 cup spinach, thawed frozen cut-leaf, squeezed dry
- 8 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup romano cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Toast bread, rub one side with cut side of garlic cove and drizzle with olive oil.
- Spread the bread generously with Afredo sauce.
- Top with spinach, pressing down lightly.
- Top with prosciutto, place bruschetta on a baking sheet and warm in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Romano cheese.