Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
No self-respecting party I host is ever complete without my guacamole dip! My secret is in gently chopping and folding the ingredients together.
- 4 large avocados
- 1 teaspoon diced onion
- 1 tablespoon diced tomato
- 8 tablespoons el pinto salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Remove avocado pulp from skins and pits.
- Add 1 teaspoons diced onions and 2 tablespoons of salsa for each avocado, salt lightly and chop ingredients together.
- Add 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes, salt lightly again, and fold all ingredients together.