This is a recipe from the best (IMHO) Italian place in Portland Oregon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, bring the chicken broth to a boil and cook until it has reduced to 6 tbs.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Remove stems from spinach and blanche in boiling water and salt.
- 4Drain spinach until cool enough to handle.
- 5Squeeze excess water from spinach.
- 6In saute pan cook garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
- 7Add pepper flakes, spinach and reduced chicken broth.
- 8Stir and cook until heated through.
- 9Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alessandro's Secret Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1628.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g