Prep 3 mins
Cook 35 mins
An easy one from a bed & breakfast in Alaska.
Make and share this Alaskan Parmesan Baked Halibut recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs halibut steaks, 1-inch thick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened, can use margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash paprika, to taste
- Place fish in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, butter, dill, salt and pepper together and spoon over the fish.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with paprika.
- Continue to bake, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until fish easily flakes when touched with a fork.
Made a trip to Alaska this summer, & brung back alot of halibut. Been trying different recipes. This is our favorite now! Thanks for sharing.
Easy and delicious. Great for "last years" halibut...keeps it very moist....one of my favorite recipes!!