- 3 lbs halibut steaks, 1-inch thick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened, can use margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash paprika, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, butter, dill, salt and pepper together and spoon over the fish.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with paprika.
- Continue to bake, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until fish easily flakes when touched with a fork.