Yogurt Baked Halibut
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut fillets
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly coat an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse halibut filets and pat dry.
- Place fish in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Mix together yogurt, onion, lemon pepper, parsley and salt; pour over fish filets.
- Drizzle filets with lemon juice.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is firm and can be flaked with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I'm really glad to have this. A relative in Alaska sent a box of halibut. Based on reactions from previous reviewers I used green onion and some Spanish paprika. Also used Eatwell Farm Dried Lemon Salt, no lemon juice but put sliced meyer lemon from our yard on top. The paprika and sliced lemon made it colorful. We were very happy with it.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been a member of recipezaar and food.com for years. This is definitely my go-to place for recipes and love that I can have all my individual cookbooks to sort and store recipes. ? I like to experiment when I cook and find that I rarely follow a recipe as it is written. I am also pretty health conscious and try to cook low-fat for regular everyday meals (you can't skimp on the rich stuff for holiday meals & treats!). I also avoid processed foods and use fresh wholesome ingredients whenever possible.