Blue Cheese Baked Halibut
This is a super easy and uber delicious way to prepare fish. The recipe calls for halibut but other white fishes will do. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs halibut fillets (thawed if frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing (The light version works just as well)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chives or 1/4 cup green onion
- 1.Combine mayo, dressing, parmesan cheese and chives in a bowl.
- 2. Place halibut in baking dish (something with a rim so sauce won't flow off the edge). Smother the halibut with the sauce and top with any remaining amount.
- 3. Bake the halibut at 325 for about 35 minutes or until fish is flaky but not dry (this is for relatively thick pieces of fish).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Made this especially for my other half who was looking for a change from our usual salmon, & who does love blue cheese (Now me, with the cheese I can leave it or leave it, if you know what I mean!) & must admit that it did make for a very nice fish dish! Well worth a satisfied 'other half!' [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]