- Ready In:
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp; remove from pan, crumble and set aside.
- Combine salt, paprika, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over fish.
- Add fish to bacon drippings in skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Remove fish from pan and keep warm.
- Add garlic to pan and cook for 1 minute; stirring frequently.
- Add bacon and spinach to pan and cook until spinach begins to wilt (about 1 minute).
- Serve with fish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!