Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
It is just great either on its own as a main dish or as an entree
- 2 double chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Slice chicken breasts lengthwise and separate.
- Mix Tandoori paste, garlic, lime juice and yogurt in dish.
- Place chicken in marinade covering all the chicken.
- Cover and place in refridgerator for 1 hour.
- Fry on stove in pan or on a BBQ hotplate.
- Serve with green salad or mixture of finely cut Cucumber and yogurt mix.
SIMPLICITY of recipe DID jump out at me, TRUE! Added 2 tbsp lime juice as had on hand too! Whenever get "the crave" this recipe I will rave, And now that I have reviewed it, in one of my cookbooks, it WILL be saved! THANKS!
Yummy and soooo easy. Used this recipe exactly as written and served with salad and yogurt (with onion instead of cucumber). Thanks Alan
I used 350gr chicken tenderloins, so I had a lot of marinade left over. I fried the chicken in a tiny bit of oil, and it was tender and spicy and very very good. I was making my own yogurt, and it wasnt ready, so I used sour cream. This tasted so good I might use sour cream next time too :) BUT the best part of the meal Alan, was having a glass of wine and a smoke, out on the verandah :)