Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mexican traditional D2D.
- 200 g bacon, chopped
- 800 g beef, fajitas
- 500 g onions, chopped
- 700 g green bell peppers, seedless & chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 750 g tortillas
- On a hot skillet, fry bacon & remove excess fat.
- Add beef fajitas and cook until medium rare.
- Add onions, peppers, salt & pepper.
- Finish cooking and serve on tortillas, spice up with hot salsa.
We really enjoyed these. I used marinated flank steak for the beef. I was not really sure what you meant by beef fajitas. I topped it with salsa and added sour cream and cheese. My kids love fajitas and we make them often. Thank you, made for PAC 2007