Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a popular favorite at the Raven Haven Bed and Breakfast in Mentone, Alabama.
- 1 lb mild bulk sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 slices white bread (cubed)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- Crumble and brown sausage. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, then add milk, salt, and dry mustard.
- Add bread cubes; stir.
- Add cheese and browned sausage; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning, place in a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Thanks you for sharing this wonderful recipe Konnie! It is delicious AND easy. I love that you can make it the night before! I'm making it for the second time in a week and a half.
This was fantastic, and so very easy to make. Will make it again. I'll try it with salsa & sour cream next time as I think it would go very well with this dish.
This was fabulous - my family loved it and it was so easy. Will definately keep in my favorites file