1/1 Photo of Agave-Lime Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato fries sweetened with agave, spiced with smoky chili powder and tinged with a hint of lime. These will not be a crispy fry. Oh, up the chili powder to 1/2 teaspoon if you’re using a dipping sauce. I used French Fry Sauce along with 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and the sauce provided just the right balance of heat and cooling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Peel sweet potatoes. Cut the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch slices.
- 3In a bowl, using a spatula mix the minced garlic, olive oil, salt, agave nectar, lime zest and chipotle or ancho powder together.
- 4Add sweet potato fries to bowl and with the same spatula toss to evenly coat.
- 5Place coated sweet potato fries in a single layer on a foil or parchment-lined baking sheet (it's not necessary to grease). Bake for 10 minutes.
- 6After 10 minutes, carefully flip sweet potato fries. Cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until fries are done.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Agave-Lime Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: