Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted for the Zaar World Tour 06.
- 5 bananas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup shredded coconut
- Cut each bananas into fourths.
- Arrange bananas in greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Dot with butter.
- Drizzle with orange and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- Bake at 370°F until coconut is golden brown about 8-10 minutes.
Great dessert! So easy, my 4 year old helped me prepare it! Not too sweet. The orange juice gives just the right amount of tang and balances the sweetness of the bananas nicely! The family loved it! I recommend using bananas that are a little on the green side.
This is a wonderful change of pace in our house!! I rarely do desserts during the week, but this was quick, simple and delicious!! Thank you
This is warming, sweet, creamy, tangy, crunchy, and smooth! I made for one using 1/2 a banana, skipped the oj, topped with a pinch of cinnamon.