Recipe by Sassy in da South
A delicious marinade makes this chicken so good! Wonderful on the grill or fixed indoors. Fill free to adjust the adobo sauce to your taste. We add more because we like it really spicy. Cook/Prep time does not include marination time of 1 hour or so.
- 18 chicken tenders
- 1 1⁄4 cups peach preserves
- 1⁄4 cup adobo sauce (canned chipotle sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (use your favourite bottled or homemade sauce)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken tenders into a large zip lock bag.
- Pour in peach preserves, adobo sauce, BBQ sauce, salt and garlic. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Spray grill with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through.