My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix acorn meal, baking powder, salt, sugar and flour.
- 2Separately, to the beaten egg add milk and oil.
- 3Stir this gently into the dry mix, then pour into a well-greased pan.
- 4Bake your dough at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- 5Top with butter when it comes out of the oven.
- 6For muffins pour into muffin tin until 2/3 full and bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acorn Bread
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1198.6
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 245.6 mg
- Sodium 3606.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: