Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light, somewhat tart cocktail, that blends the flavors of lime, orange and black currant with tequilla. If you like tequilla, I think you'll enjoy this. Mix up a shaker or 2, sit back, and imagine yourself in a beach chair watching the Acapulco sun rise.
- 2 ounces tequila (good quality)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Curacao (such as Triple Sec)
- 2 tablespoons creme de cassis
- 1 cup club soda
- lime slice (to garnish)
- Into a cocktail shaker, pour tequila, lime juice, curacao, creme de cassis, and plenty of crushed ice.
- Shake until well combined.
- Fill a tall glass half way with ice.
- Strain drink into the glass.
- Pour some club soda on top.
- Stir and garnish with the slice of lime.
Two thumbs up according to my bartender wanna-be DH, thanks for shaing Nick's Mom!
This was pretty good. My dh said he could tell there was tequila in it. We both liked it. I used triple sec for his and orange curacao for mine. Thanks for sharing!
I had only the blue Curacao so I`d say it more of an Acapulco ocean. Thanks!