Acapulco Margarita Grouper
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish. In a bowl, stir together the tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, and olive oil.
- Pour mixture over fillets, and rub into fish. Cover, and refrigerate for 1/2 hour, turning the fillets once.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and sugar. Season to taste with salt. Set salsa aside.
- Remove fillets from marinade, and pat dry. Brush the fillets with oil, and sprinkle with ground black pepper. In a small saucepan, boil remaining marinade for several minutes.
- Remove from heat, and strain out garlic cloves. Set aside to cool.
- Grill fish for 4 minutes per side, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork. Transfer fillets to a serving dish.
- Transfer the fish to a serving plate. Spoon salsa over the fish, and drizzle with the cooked marinade to serve.