1/1 Photo of Absolutely Perfect Pumpkin Pie!
1 hr 5 mins
Sweet Tortellini's Note:
Easy, fast and knock-your-socks-off DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Beat eggs in large bowl.
- 3Stir in cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- 4Add pumpkin puree and mix until smooth.
- 5Gradually stir in condensed milk. Mix until smooth.
- 6Pour mixture into pie shell.
- 7Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- 8Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool on wire rack.
- 10Serve or cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Absolutely Perfect Pumpkin Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 343.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g