Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the bar Absolut Ice Bar at Jukkasjarvi in Sweden. Taken in a book.
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- Rim the glass in lemon juice then in chocolate grated.
- Pour vodka and liqueur in a shaker cold (maybe with ice, I think it would be colder).
- Shake, then strain 2 times in a cocktail glass.
- Let drop a marashino cherry in the bottom of the glass.
Great drink! Smooth and sweet but *strong*. I didn't garnish with the chocolate shavings but did include the cherry. Enjoyed this - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT6, Zwizzle Chicks
This is an excellent drink. I cut this recipe in half and poured into a mini martini glass, garnished with a fresh cherry. Made for *ZWT 6* I'm on Team *Ya Ya Cookerhood*
WOW! Very strong. I used vanilla vodka and Godiva white chocolate liqueur and that baby lasted me the night! A sipping drink for sure. Made for Beverage Tag