Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
We had these huge plastic glasses that came with every drink durring Mardi Gras. Of Course everyone wanted one of those and would drunkenly ask me to fill it to the top with their desired liquor preference- which I couldn't do. They were getting drunk enough as it was. The bar across the street had their own version of this cocktail so I decided to put my own spin on it. It fit perfectly in the cups and was strong enough you could taste the liquor, but not so strong as to knock ya out. It tasted mightly fine ta boot!
- 3⁄4 ounce Absolut vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce absolut peach vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce Absolut citron vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce Absolut mandarin vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce triple sec
- 3 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 3⁄4 ounce cola
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill pint or any large 16 oz glass full of ice. Add vodkas, triple sec, sweet & sour and cola.
- Lightly stir with a cocktail stirrer or straw.
- Garnish with lemon, lime and maraschino cherry.