Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Twist on the Indian classic drink, this sweet and aromatic lassi is a sure shot ‘beat the heat’ drink! The fresh strawberries celebrate the summer and rose water adds to the uniqueness.
- 15 fresh medium-size strawberries, hulled and diced
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red rose water, plus more for flavor
- 1 cup whole milk or 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar, plus more according to taste
- 1⁄2 cup ice, crushed
- rose petal, for garnishing (optional)
- Blend together the ice, strawberries, yogurt, milk, sugar and the rose water Blend everything to a smooth mixture.
- Pour the prepared lassi into the glasses and garnish with rose petals.
- Enjoy with your loved ones!