Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband LOVES this salad! It's light, fresh and easy to make!
- 7 ounces ready-to-eat romaine lettuce (about 3/4 bag)
- 1⁄4 cup digiorno shredded Italian cheese blend (parmesan, romano & asiago cheeses)
- 1⁄2 cup olive garden brand salad dressing (can purchase at any Olive Garden restaurant)
- home made crouton (see recipe for Jenn's Homemade Croutons)
- Chill salad plates in freezer.
- Place lettuce in a bowl.
- Add cheese, croutons, and salad dressing.
- Toss salad.
- Place on chilled plates to serve.