Recipe by AmyZoe
I love to try new potato salad recipes, and this one is a keeper. The worcestershire sauce is the secret weapon. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Magazine June/July 2009.
- 3 large yukon gold potatoes (about 1 3/4 lbs, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and spread out on a sheet pan to cool.
- Meanwhile, bring a separate pot of water to a boil.
- Carefully add the eggs and cook for 12 minutes then remove to a bowl of ice water to cool completely.
- Peel the eggs under cold running water, then roughly chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, celery, relish, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and the mayonnaise.
- Fold in the potatoes, eggs, and scallions.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste.