Recipe by 2Newlyweds
This is a easy, kid-friendly recipe. Its great for a Friday pizza night, or as a comfort food.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
I made this with penne pasta since I didn't have egg noodles. We didn't think it tasted like pizza, but was very tasty! Maybe adding some Italian sausage or pepperoni in the casserole will help bring out the pizza taste...Doesn't matter to me, both DSs ate it so it is a winner in my book! Made for Spring 2013 PAC.
- 473.18 ml egg noodles
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 78.07 ml finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml salt
- 304.75 g condensed tomato soup
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles following package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, heat oil on medium-high in a nonstick skillet. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink. Drain off excess liquid. Stir in oregano, salt, soup, 1/3 cup water and noodles.
- Take off heat and add half of the cheese. Spoon into 11 x 7-inch baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until bubbly.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.