1/4 Photos of A & W Cream Soda
Cooking time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the sugar and Kool-Aid drink mix in hot water in small pitcher.
- 2Add corn syrup and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- 3Cover and chill syrup until cold.
- 4When the syrup is cold, pour 1/4 cup syrup into 1 cup cold soda water.
- 5Stir gently, add ice and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A & W Cream Soda
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened lemonade mix