Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've never been to Florida, but I love this drink, and I understand it gets me pretty close!
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups tangerine juice
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup seltzer water or 1 cup club soda
- crushed ice
- 1 slice pink grapefruit, halved
- Mix together grapefruit and tangerines juices, apricot nectar and seltzer.
- Pour over crushed ice in tall pitcher.
- Garnish with slices of pink grapefruit.
Thanks for sharing Mirj. This was a lovely tart, semi-sweet citrusy drink. I really enjoyed this. The combination of grapefruit, tangerine & apricot work really well together. I'll be enjoying this often come the summer.