Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Submitted for RSC.
Make and share this A Sweet Bowl of Honey Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup ground chicken, boiled
- 1⁄4 cup boiled pasta
- 2 tablespoons chopped zucchini
- 3 tablespoons cherries, sliced into 2 halves each
- 4 tablespoons chopped pineapple
- 3 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons washed peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Place the lettuce leaves at the base of the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients, except for the honey and cherries, in a separate bowl.
- Add these to the bowl containing the lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle with honey, arrange the cherries around the bowl and serve.