Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column.
Make and share this A 'Once Upon A Time' Peanut Lover's Spicy Peanut Pakora recipe from Food.com.
- 125 g peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup gram flour
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- oil, to deep fry
- Roast peanuts for 10-15 minutes in a pan on the stove top.
- Make a batter by mixing together all the remaining ingredients.
- Remove the skins of the roasted peanuts carefully.
- Add roasted peanuts to the batter.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Drop spoonfuls of the peanut batter mixture into the hot oil.
- Fry till crisp.
- Drain on clean kitchen napkins/towels/absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with chutney.