Use any meat you want. This is a nice basic recipe. Garnish as you please: mango, peach, orange, grapes...use your imagination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter and brown your chosen meat on both sides.
- 2Remove and set aside.Melt remaining butter in skillet; add onion and cook until softened. Sprinkle with sugar.
- 3Mix together cornstarch and orange juice; stir into skillet along with stock, liqueur and orange rind. Bring to boil, stirring, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Return chops to skillet; reduce heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes or finish in broiler.
- 5Top with sliced orange and your chosen garnish.
- 6Simmer for 1-2 minutes, basting occasionally with sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A L'orange Pork or Chicken or Duck or Veal
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 120.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: