Recipe by riffraff
I got this off another site, not sure where. I love grilled asparagus. You should try it. I included marinating time in the prep time.
Top Review by BonnieZ
I made this asparagus to go alongside Middle Eastern Kebabs #94798 and we really enjoyed it. I halved the recipe without a problem and the asparagus had a nice tang from the dressing (I used fat free Italian) and heat from the cayenne. Thank you Riffraff for sharing this simple and delish recipe.
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything except asparagus and set aside.
- Cut one inch off the bottom of the asparagus, or trim with a veggie peeler.
- In a shallow 9 inch casserole dish, place the asparagus in the dish and cover with the above marinade.
- Let sit one to three hours.
- Prepare the grill for the direct heat method.
- Grill the asparagus using a medium-hot temperature and baste with the marinade frequently.
- Grill for no more than six minutes.
- Mushy Asparagus is ICKKKYYY.