A tasty treat for your pup and a great way to use your SPENT GRAINS and any left-overs you may have in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 370.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 3Form dough into a big ball.
- 4Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit a cookie sheet.
- 5Flour a rolling pin to prevent sticking.
- 6Sprinkle flour on dough ball.
- 7Roll out your dough on the parchment paper to 1/4 (or a little less) of an inch thick.
- 8Cut cross-hatch squares into the dough before cooking so that the "biscuits" are easily separated after cooking.
- 9Cook for 40 minutes at 370.
- 10Let cool and break them apart.
- 11Place biscuits in a paper bag. You should chill them in the fridge if you will not be using them all in a week.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A+ Dog Biscuits, a Home Brewer's Delight
Serving Size: 1 (612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: