Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A tasty treat for your pup and a great way to use your SPENT GRAINS and any left-overs you may have in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 370.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Form dough into a big ball.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit a cookie sheet.
- Flour a rolling pin to prevent sticking.
- Sprinkle flour on dough ball.
- Roll out your dough on the parchment paper to 1/4 (or a little less) of an inch thick.
- Cut cross-hatch squares into the dough before cooking so that the "biscuits" are easily separated after cooking.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 370.
- Let cool and break them apart.
- Place biscuits in a paper bag. You should chill them in the fridge if you will not be using them all in a week.