I can never make a dish exactly like the recipes calls for. I altered one that was printed in the Kraft Foods magazine and came up with this. It works great for diabetics or weight watchers. Wonderful for summertime. You can make this as low fat, or not, as you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix strawberries with the 1/4 cup Splenda, let set until juice forms.
- 2Mix cinnamon and remaining Splenda.
- 3Sprinkle on uncooked pie crust.
- 4Bake at 450°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Mix pudding and milk with wire whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- 6Gently stir in cool whip to pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 7Spread mixture into cooled pie crust.
- 8Top with strawberry mixture. Note, do not drain juice from strawberries.
- 9Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 128.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free Cool Whip