Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I can never make a dish exactly like the recipes calls for. I altered one that was printed in the Kraft Foods magazine and came up with this. It works great for diabetics or weight watchers. Wonderful for summertime. You can make this as low fat, or not, as you want.
- Mix strawberries with the 1/4 cup Splenda, let set until juice forms.
- Mix cinnamon and remaining Splenda.
- Sprinkle on uncooked pie crust.
- Bake at 450°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix pudding and milk with wire whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in cool whip to pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spread mixture into cooled pie crust.
- Top with strawberry mixture. Note, do not drain juice from strawberries.
- Keep refrigerated.