Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A flavorful one dish meal, dried beef flavor really blends well with chicken! A house pleaser! (Dried beef can be found near chili and potted meat section.) One of the few meals my husband will have as a left over.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 can French style green bean, drained
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 can French-fried onions
- 1 jar Hormel dried beef
- garlic powder
- Tony Chachere's Seasoning (optional)
- cooked rice (I like rice-a-roni, ck flav.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- sprinkle with seasonings.
- Wrap a slice of beef around each strip and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Top w/ any remaining dried beef.
- Mix soup with milk, beat with fork until well blended.
- Stir in 1/2 can of fried onions.
- top evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over soup mixture.
- layer beans over cheese.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, covered.
- Remove cover last 10 minutes.
- Let set for 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
This is a wonderful different dish. We really enjoyed it. I used Italian Green Beans and made a little extra so added a can of mushroom garlic soup with the golden mushroom soup. I will make it for company and know everyone will enjoy it. Pat in Texas
This might be okay.....without the beans.