Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Chicken Thighs sauteed with A.1., added to fresh tomatoes and mayonnaise and wrapped in a pastry crust.
- 1 lb chicken thigh
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 sheet puff pastry, and unfolded (thawed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups goat cheese
- Add A.1. Steak sauce in skillet and add chicken thighs. Sautee chicken thighs for five minutes, then pull out, and cube meat. Add meat back to sauce. Turn off head, set skillet aside and add tomatoes and mayonnaise.
- Stir in tomato and mayonnaise. Prepare the pastry sheet as directed below.
- Place pastry onto a cookie sheet. Mend folds, moving the lines to allow the pastry sides to cover ingredients, but not overlap each other.
- Spoon equal amounts of the mix along the length of the pastry, allowing room for the pastry to be folded over and the ends sealed. Before closing, add 1 ½ cups goat cheese and fold over pastry. Seal ends.
- Cook at 375* for twenty minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.