Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
3 points per serving for Weight Watchers. Core people count 1 point for the tortilla.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly chopped
- Drain the pinto beans, reserving 2 tablespoons of the liquid.
- Rinse the beans and puree with the reserved liquid in a blender or food processor.
- Spray a 7 inch nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium high heat.
- Add 1 tortilla and cook until golden, 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat with remaining 3 tortillas.
- Place a tortilla on each of 4 plates. Spread the bean puree evenly on each tortilla.
- Then top each evenly with the salsa, lettuce, cheese and tomato.
These were good. I used a can of fat free refried beans instead of pinto beans and used shredded chicken on each of them. With 2 oz. of chicken added it came to 6 points and without it,it came to 4 points. Thanks!