Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This disappears really fast whenever I make this.
Make and share this 7 Layer Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced olives
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Mix sour cream and taco seasoning. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine beans and salsa in sauce pan and heat on medium until evenly blended. Let cool.
- Spread beans and salsa in 11x13 inch pan. Spread sour cream / taco seasoning mixture over beans.
- Layer cheese, olives, lettuce, tomatoes, avocados and green onions over each ingredient. Serve with tortilla chips.
Pretty good. I personally prefer this without the salsa but I would make it this way again. Thanks!
This was THE hit of our super bowl party! I really liked the addition of the chopped avocados, instead of a layer of guacamole like I usually add. Very very tasty. Thanks!
Wonderful & easy!!! Whenever I've made this for parties or just an afternoon of munching it's gotten great reviews.