1/2 Photos of 7-Ingredient 5-Minute Apple Dessert
Russell Cooks's Note:
This comes as a product of my giving up ice cream for lent: a satisfying, easy to make evening treat without the outrageous fat and sugar content of other desserts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core the apple, then dice into small chunks.
- 2Mix apple, graham cracker, oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in microwave safe container.
- 3Pour apple cider over the top.
- 4Microwave on high for 40-70 seconds (50 should work for the average microwave).
- 5Serve in cute little mugs.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7-Ingredient 5-Minute Apple Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cinnamon graham crackers