Recipe by Russell Cooks
This comes as a product of my giving up ice cream for lent: a satisfying, easy to make evening treat without the outrageous fat and sugar content of other desserts
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 sheet low-fat cinnamon graham crackers (crumbled)
- 2 teaspoons instant oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Core the apple, then dice into small chunks.
- Mix apple, graham cracker, oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in microwave safe container.
- Pour apple cider over the top.
- Microwave on high for 40-70 seconds (50 should work for the average microwave).
- Serve in cute little mugs.