- 2 cups sliced potatoes
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3 green peppers, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped fine
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- Put potatoes in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the carrots over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the cooked ground beef over the carrots.
- Sprinkle the green peppers over the ground beef.
- Sprinkle the onion over the green pepper.
- Spoon the tomatoes over the green pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in covered dish for about 1 hour in a 325 degree oven.