Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy...yummy...what more needs to be said?
Make and share this 6 Layer Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- Put potatoes in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the carrots over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the cooked ground beef over the carrots.
- Sprinkle the green peppers over the ground beef.
- Sprinkle the onion over the green pepper.
- Spoon the tomatoes over the green pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in covered dish for about 1 hour in a 325 degree oven.