Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a really easy shrimp stir-fry that I came up with. It has shrimp with 5 tablespoons for the marinade.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon szechuan sauce (I use San-J Szechuan hot & spicy stir fry and marinade sauce, I get this at Whole Foods or Target gr)
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- Mix all the TBSP marinade ingredients together in a little bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat for a little bit then add the marinade to the skillet.
- When the marinade starts to sizzle, pour in the shrimp.
- Saute for 2 minutes then serve!
I love this idea - 1 tablespoon of each ingredient - it's a fun idea. But this is more than just fun, it is really a great sauce! We loved it. The citrus-sweet flavor is excellent. This sauce also works great with salmon. I will be making this again and again. Thanks for posting, Spongebob!