1/2 Photos of 5 Star Hot Cocoa Mix
This makes a great gift! Adapted from All Star Holiday Gifts on the Food Network by Tyler Florence, you'll love this! This is really rich, so you may want to cut back a little on the cocoa mix or just add 1/2 cup more water to the cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Take the bittersweet chocolate and roughly chop it up to give a chunky but consistent size.
- 3Mix well with a wooden spoon and then store in a dry airtight container.
- 4To make the hot chocolate, simply add 1 cup of water per 1/2 cup of hot cocoa mix.
- 5Heat in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring with a whisk.
- 6Heat until hot, but do not boil, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- 7Serve with marshmallows.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Star Hot Cocoa Mix
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 91.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 8.4 g