- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine or 2 tablespoons orange juice or 2 tablespoons brandy or 2 tablespoons vinegar (I use vinegar because of my kids)
- 1 -3 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder (I use 2 tsp)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- whisk ingredients together.
- use one pound of thinly sliced meat if doing stir fry or one pound of steak tips, pour marinade over meat and place in ziplock bag and marinade for a couple of hours.
- Drain marinade and stir fry meat with assorted chopped vegetables or cook steak tips under broiler or on grill.