Recipe by Wendelina
Fresh and tasty alternative to regular salsa. Other types of peppers can be used for more heat. Be sure to use rubber gloves when removing seeds from hot peppers.
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Once all ingredients are chopped, mix together in a bowl with a small amount of olive oil.
- Squeeze lime into the salsa.
- Add the fresh cilantro and mix well.
- This will be even more flavorful if you allow it to sit for at least an hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips - preferably home made ones!