5 Minute Tomato Salsa
photo by Barenakedchef
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 small jalapeno, minced
- 1⁄4 small red onion, peeled
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed and minced
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- Pulse all ingredients except tomatoes in food processor until minced, about 5 times.
- Add tomatoes and pulse 2 times. Transfer to fine mesh sieve and drain for one minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!