Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
Good, easy, simple, and fast!
- 1 medium red potatoes
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese (whatever you like)
- Wash and cube the potato.
- Put the extra virgin olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper on top and mix together well, so that each peace gets an even amount.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
- Add butter and cheese; microwave for another 15 seconds.
I used four red potatoes and doubled the rest of the ingredients. These were good but real greasy. I would cut the oil in half next time. Mine also took a lot longer to cook. I had to cook mine for fifteen minutes. I topped it with some cheddar cheese which added to the grease too but they tasted good.
This was pretty good. I substituted a few thin-sliced onions for the cheese. The only thing I would say is that it definitely took the pototato longer than 1:30 to cook. I think i ended up cooking mine for about 3:30.