Simple chocolate cake for one
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- 2Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- 3Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).
- 4The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- 5Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- 6EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.2
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 192.4 mg
- Sodium 94.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: