Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Simple chocolate cake for one
Make and share this 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).
Well this certainly tasted like a chocolate cake but it was just so dry. Maybe if I had used the optional chocolate chips it would have been more moist. I cooked in microwave exactly 3 minutes. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2013