Another tried and true. I have been making this one since I tried at a dinner party. Great when you want to bring something a little different.
- Mix cream cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread mixture on bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Layer pesto, pimientos, mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with crackers or sliced Italian bread.