Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
The '5' includes the M&Ms! An adaptation of classic 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies. When measuring peanut butter, it helps to put a tiny bit of water in the bottom of your measuring cup first...then, the stuff should slide right out!
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (not natural or organic)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (11 ounce) bagegg-shaped M&M's
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, and eggs with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Work in coconut flakes with your hands, being sure to combine things well.
- Press into TIGHT, ~1 tbsp sized disks, pressing slightly to create a nest-like indentation.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until just done (they might not seem that way); do not overbake. Gently re-press together any cookies that have begun to come apart.
- When cool, place 2-3 egg candies into each nest. A little more peanut butter can help them stick.