Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe comes from a lady at my sister's office. Update: I've tried now and it supper easy. It did seem to need onion and salt & pepper, so I added these. Other spices could be added since this soup is open to a lot of changes. My suggestion is do not drain the vegetable. If you drain them this soup is very thick, almost like goulash.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (Drained)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All (Drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet brown the ground meat and drain.
- Add the 5 cans of ingredients.
- Cover and simmer until well heated.