1/4 Photos of 4 Points - Diet Soda Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 510.29 g box dry cake mix (any flavor)
- 283.49 g diet soda (any flavor)
- 1-2 egg white (slightly beaten, optional but cake stays together better and is fluffier)
- 1Mix the dry cake mix, the diet soda, and the egg white(s) until well blended.
- 2Pour into a 9 X 13 sprayed pan or prepared cupcake tins.
- 3Cook according to the directions on cake mix box.
- 4Slice into 12 pieces - 4 points per slice.
- 5Suggested Combinations: * yellow cake mix / diet lemon-lime soda (with a dollop of Cool Whip -- tastes like a "Twinkie") * orange cake / diet Mountain Dew * cherry chip cake / diet cream soda * diet lemon-lime soda / lemon cake * angel or yellow cake / diet orange * white cake / diet peach soda * spice cake / diet lemon-lime * diet ginger ale / white cake * diet cherry soda / chocolate cake * Diet cola / devils food or chocolate mix * diet vanilla coke / chocolate cake * devils food cake / diet Vanilla coke * diet root beer / chocolate cake * diet cherry coke / chocolate cake * marble cake / diet cream soda * lemon cake / tangerine Diet Rite *.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Points - Diet Soda Cake
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 289.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: